KSTF Teaching Fellowships are intended to support beginning high school science and mathematics teachers in the United States. Fellows are chosen from among individuals who:
- Are committed to teaching science or mathematics in the U.S., in grades 9-12;
- Have earned, or will have earned by September 2015, a degree in a discipline related to the science or mathematics subject(s) they intend to teach;
- Have outstanding current content knowledge with recent formal education in the science or mathematics subject(s) they intend to teach (typically within the last 5–10 years);
- Have the capacity and determination to commit to teaching as their career;
- Will have a valid state teaching credential/certificate/license that enables them to teach grades 9-12 in the United States by September 1, 2015, that was not awarded before January 1, 2010; and
- Have no more than 1 year of teaching experience (as the teacher of record) as of September 1, 2015.
If you unsure about your eligibility after reading the selection criteria, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.